The ESW Bundle includes:
1. The AOM Emergency Skills Workshop Manual, 6th edition is available in English and French in a new electronic format (PDF). It is no longer available in print. The English version includes:
- Research evidence from 2012 to 2019 was reviewed and adapted by and for midwives.
- Core midwifery texts were consulted along with other emergency obstetric manuals (like ALARM and ALSO).
- New and updated medical illustrations are featured.
- Flow charts have been updated and a new PPH management flow chart was added.
2. The AOM Emergency Skills Exam is available in English and French for midwives residing outside of Ontario and has been updated to reflect the new manual. Topics include: Managing Emergencies, Postpartum Haemorrhage, Antepartum Haemorrhage, Abnormal Fetal Heart Rate Patterns, Malpresentation and Cord Prolapse, Shoulder Dystocia, Undiagnosed Breech, Undiagnosed Twins.