Benefits of NACM Membership
- Become part of the voice of Indigenous midwifery in Canada
- Shape the growth of Indigenous midwifery
- Participate in annual gathering
- Opportunity to serve on the core leadership
- Opportunity to Serve on NACM committees
- Opportunity to participate in NACM projects
- Participate in decision‑making
- Membership in CAM
The yearly NACM membership fee is $100 for working midwives who are working in paid positions, and $25 for unemployed midwives and students. Membership is free for Elders.
NACM does not deny membership on the basis of financial constraints and has a sliding scale membership fee. If you would like to discuss the sliding scale, please contact the NACM Director at or call 514-807-3668 x 220.
If you’re paying by cheque, please make it out to the Canadian Association of Midwives.
There will be no reimbursement for cancellation of NACM Membership.