Benefits of NACM Membership
- Become part of the voice of Indigenous midwifery in Canada
- Shape the growth of Indigenous midwifery
- Participate in annual gathering
- Opportunity to serve on the core leadership
- Opportunity to Serve on NACM committees
- Opportunity to participate in NACM projects
- Participate in decision‑making
- Membership in CAM
The yearly NACM membership fee is $100 for working midwives who are working in paid positions, and $25 for unemployed midwives and students. Membership is free for Elders.
If you’re paying by cheque, please make it out to the Canadian Association of Midwives.
There will be no reimbursement for cancellation of NACM Membership.