Site Briar Hill Midwives
Briar Hill Midwives is Calgary’s longest established Midwifery Practice. We pride ourselves on supporting each other and offering a work/life balance. When not working, many of our midwives find themselves enjoying the nearby mountains with hiking, skiing and the great outdoors.
We are looking for General Registrants (New Registrants welcome to apply) to join our Briar Hill Midwives family. We currently have locum opportunities in our Airdrie and Calgary clinics that have the potential to become FT positions for the right candidate with start dates in March/April 2022.
Our ideal candidate is looking for solo practice or as a partner on a team of two (supported solo will also considered).
Our Calgary clinic is nestled in a dynamic NW community overlooking the beautiful mountains. The majority of our midwives work in this location.
Our satellite clinic in central Airdrie is in a multidisciplinary alternative health clinic (Mountain Health Team) with Naturopaths, Osteopaths, massage therapists, lactation specialists, and a psychologist. This clinic is seeing tremendous growth with amazing midwifery opportunity in rural communities.
Midwifery practice can be challenging and demanding however, it is more often extremely rewarding. We encourage our midwives to work in teams that support each other, develop their own on call schedules and choose their ideal client load. While preference is given to midwives that want to work FT, we are happy to discuss what your work equivalency will be.
1. Skill in building strong trusting relationships with clients and colleagues.
2. Excellent standards of care and communications skills.
3. Previous experience. (Preferred)
4. Current registration or qualifications which meet or exceed The College of Midwives of Alberta registration requirements.
Benefits of working with Briar Hill Midwives :
1. Create your own schedule to meet the needs of work life balance.
2. Booking your own clients. Take who you want when you want.
3. Transparency in pay and billing
4. Excellent administrative support
5. A voice in the policies, practices and changes in Briar Hill Midwives
6. We take pride in supporting new midwives to the practices and to the profession.
Interested applicants, please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attention Toby.
Pour postuler, envoyez votre CV et votre lettre de motivation par e-mail à email@example.com