Being a CAM Member is Important
Being a member of CAM means that you are taking a stand and declaring that you believe in a better future; that you support our vision of equitable access to excellent sexual, reproductive, and newborn midwifery services for everyone; that you believe in our shared values of equity, responsibility, respect and integrity. Members of provincial/territorial midwifery associations are automatically entitled and issued membership to CAM.
As a CAM Member, be sure to take full advantage of:
- The weekly newsletter, sent to your inbox every week full of the latest news, jobs and events
- A full calendar of online events, webinars, and learning opportunities
- Canada’s only national jobs board for midwives
- The Canadian Journal of Midwifery Research and Practice
- The Quarterly Pinard, full of interesting articles and personalities across our profession
- Access to exclusive members-only content on this website
- Preferred rates to the annual CAM Conference, the best midwifery conference in Canada
- Full voting privileges at the AGM so your voice can be heard
If you are a student registered in one of the recognized midwifery education programs in Canada, you can become a Student Member of CAM. We value students as they are the midwives of the future and even have a student representative in the CAM Board.
If you’d like to participate, contact your provincial/territorial association for details on becoming a Student Member of CAM.
As a midwifery student, you can also become part of the Student Midwives Association of Canada (SMAC) and be part of shaping the conversation around the future of midwifery in Canada.