Our NEW SILK SCARF commemorates the historic signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between the National Council of Midwives (NACM) and the Canadian Association of Midwives (CAM) which recognizes and promotes NACM as the national voice and leading authority on Indigenous midwifery and Indigenous reproductive health.
The scarf features the CAM parent and child logo encircling the National Aboriginal Council of Midwives icon. Click here to order yours! >>>
The Pinard, Fall 2017
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- A message from CAM’s Director!
- News from the 2017 ICM Congress in Toronto!
- Historic signing of CAM & NACM memorandum of understanding
- The ICM March for More Midwives event!
- Canadian government announces investments to midwifery!
- ICM fund meet & greet at Toronto Birth Centre
- Strong Indigenous presence at ICM
- CAM-Global projects well represented at ICM
- And much more! >>>