The CAM Annual Conference will be held October 17–19, 2018 in Gatineau, Quebec.
CAM’s Program Planning Committee is inviting Canadian and international speakers to submit abstracts related to this theme for oral and poster presentations.
The DEADLINE to submit an abstract is March 30 >>>
The Pinard, Winter 2017
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- A message from CAM’s President and NACM’s Co-chairs.
- Feature stories about 6 Canadian midwives.
- Ashley Kaye (Fredericton, NB)
- Érica Goupil (Trois-Rivières, QC)
- Sarah Martineau (Toronto, ON)
- Dorothy Green (Tyendinaga Mohawk Territory, ON)
- Megan Wilton (Winnipeg, ON)
- Tanya Momtazian (Nelson, BC)
- Come discover these amazing midwives! >>>
Our NEW SILK SCARF commemorates the historic signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between the National Council of Midwives (NACM) and the Canadian Association of Midwives (CAM) which recognizes and promotes NACM as the national voice and leading authority on Indigenous midwifery and Indigenous reproductive health.
The scarf features the CAM parent and child logo encircling the National Aboriginal Council of Midwives icon. Click here to order yours! >>>