DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 20
Call for Interest – Program Committee
Join the Program Committee for this year’s virtual conference and help shape the conversation.
Goals and Objectives:
- Research and select interesting keynote/invited speakers and workshops
- Review all submitted abstracts
- Build a bilingual 3-day program based on the results of the Abstract Review and recommended Keynotes and Workshops
The Committee will meet by video conference as needed to complete a list of keynote/invited speakers and to choose the abstracts and complete the conference program.
Tentative meeting schedule
- 1st Meeting: Week of June 13 (90 min)
- 2nd Meeting: Week of June 27 (120 min)
- 3rd Meeting: Week of July 11 (120 min)
- 4th Meeting: Week of July 25 (60 min)
- 5th Meeting: TBD as Needed
At least two faculty members of midwifery education programs (preferably from different jurisdictions), and a member of NACM. CAM also encourages participation of student members and of members who represent the diversity of Canadian midwives.
Interesting in participating?
Send a letter of interest to Mary-May Hubert, Events and Member Services Coordinator
Deadline to apply: 5 pm EST; EXTENDED TO JUNE 20
Term: June 6 – Sept 30, 2022
Knovember Conference: Nov 1, 2 & 3