Join us again this year for the best midwifery conference in Canada! Discover the latest in midwifery research and practice, compelling keynote speakers, panels, discussions, networking and more!
The Schedule at a Glance
- Keynote from Jennie Joseph – a Time Woman of the Year
- 14 live presentations on important topics like equity in health care and more
- 3 lively panel discussions on abortion, Indigenous midwifery and more
- 3 popular CAM Cafés for inspiring group discussions
- A one-of-kind Breakfast with CAM Global Team to glimpse midwifery around the world
- An exclusive presentation of CAM’s newly-developed Core Competencies for Midwifery Association Strengthening
- 24 on-demand presentations you can watch when you like for the whole month
+ All live sessions will be recorded and available to you for the whole month
+ All live sessions will have live interpretation into French (except the CAM Cafés)
+ The chance to connect with friends and colleagues in the Networking section
We’ve packed a lot into 3 days so book now and don’t miss a thing
Check out the full schedule and get your ticket.
Regular price $150